If an agent switches tabs in the middle of a "create record" UI Action execution for Conversation A then the new record will be visible in the view of Conversation B.
The new record will have details for User A, but the comments/worknotes from Conversation B will be copied into it when it is saved.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a gs.sleep(10000) to the beginning of the "Create Incident" Connect Action
2. Create a case for User A
3. Create a case for User B
4. As an agent accept both cases.
5. Execute the "Create Incident" Connect Action for Conversation A, and immediately switch to Conversation B
6. Wait for the "Create Incident" action to complete
7. Notice that the incident for User A is now visible next to Conversation B.
8. Save the incident.
9. Notice that the discussion from Conversation B is added to the incident created for User A.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1241743