After Hours (unavailable) Message for Chat Queue is not showing on French Translations
Steps to Reproduce
On OOB KP5 instance:
1. Activate Connect Support and I18N: French - Canada Translations Plugin (or I18N: French Translations Plugin)
2. Go to chat_queue_list.do and open any of the Connect Support Chat queues (i.e. HR Support: /nav_to.do?uri=chat_queue.do?sys_id=aeb40252d7133100816403548e610363).
3. Set the Schedule to '8-5 weekdays' (you may change to different timezone on setting to test) and save
4. Change the Language to French - Canada .
5. Go to the queue page on step 2, if thre is no message on 'Not available', please add one.
6. Click the URL next to 'Support Link' (for example, HR Support will be $chat_support.do?queueID=aeb40252d7133100816403548e610363).
EXPECTED: The Unavailable Message for Chat Queue showing up under the Welcome message
ACTUAL: Unavailable Message is empty and there is a console error.
See the attached screen recording for reference.
**The message showed up correctly in Chinese Plug during the test.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1288792