When there is a <space> in Form Section's name, a respective reference can't be created as a Guided Tour Element.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a custom tab called "Guided Tour section" to Incident form (name must include a <space>)
- Create a tour for Incident form
- Add a step on the newly created custom tab
- We cannot get a call out to work on a custom tab called "Guided Tour section" on an incident form.
Actual behavior: Call out seems to be created for another tab. Can't get it to work for the custom tab.
Expected behavior: Call out can be created for the custom tab successfully.
- Modify the Form Section's name to exclude any <space> character.
- Create the reference of the element manually
- Go to Embedded Help > Guided Tour Designer > Guided Tours, find and display the related sys_embedded_tour_guide record
- Scroll down to Guided Tour Steps related list, find and display the problematic sys_embedded_tour_step record
- Under Tour Step section, click to the magnifying glass of Target Reference field. If the reference was created previously, select it. Otherwise, follow the steps
- Click New to create a new sys_embedded_tour_element record
Name: <name> i.e. incident.tabs2Sections.newTab
Table: <table> i.e. incident
Form Element: Form Section
Form Section: <SelectTheProperSection>
- Save the tour step
Related Problem: PRB1297874