How to install new pattern from the ServiceNow Store.
- Go to store.servicenow.com
- Enter "Discovery and Service" in the search bar
- Click on Discovery and Service Mapping Patterns by Service now
- Click on Request Install on the upper right hand corner
- Enter your instance name, and the reason for the request
- You will see your request in the request history
- Go to your instance ***.service-now.com
- Go System Application, and click on Applications for the left side navigator
- Click on install for "Discovery and Service Mapping patterns."
- Go to the Discovery Pattern table you should see the new patterns there.
Kingston, London, forward