Page not found error (404 page)' error when going to to <instancename>/sp?id=actsub_notif_pref due to missing a sp_page (actsub_notif_pref) related to the com.snc.knowledge_advanced plugin
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade an instance from Helsinki to Kingston patch 6.
2. Activate Knowledge Management Advanced Installer plugin (com.snc.knowledge_advanced.installer) which would activate Knowledge Management Advanced (com.snc.knowledge_advanced) plugin.
3. Activate Service Portal for Enterprise Service Management (com.glide.service-portal.esm) plugin.
4. Navigate to <Your instance>/sp?id=actsub_notif_pref and notice the page not found error.
Pre-Kingston patch 7
"Subscriptions and Activity Feed Framework" plugin was not active
1. Go to sys_properties table, search for 'glide.war' and 'glide.war.assigned'. Make sure they have the same value, aka, there isn't a pending/ongoing upgrade
2. Make sure the current Application scope is 'Global'
3. Set the system property glide.upgrade.optimize.in_family via sys_properties.list to false (if doesn't exist, create a new property with boolean true|false type)
4. Re-activate "Subscriptions and Activity Feed Framework" plugin.
5. Set the system property glide.upgrade.optimize.in_family via sys_properties.list back to true.