Filter conditions "is more than" or "is less than" are not being translated in filter breadcrumbs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to: System Definition > Plugins
- Activate any language plugin such as 'I18N: French Translations" [com.snc.i18n.french].
- Go to any list view (for example: incident.list)
- Swith the language to the newly installed one, French for example.
- Go to the filter, select the filter condition "est superieur a" (is more than) or "est inferieur a" (is less than), and select a value.
- Execute the query.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1298356