When viewing Dependency views, they sometimes don't display all the related CIs and shows the error "Some nodes were removed from the graph".
This is usually caused by either ACLs, or having a predefined filter set.
- Navigate to Dependency Views > Predefined Filters and look for any custom filters.
- If one exists, Navigate to User Administration > User Preferences, it see if the custom filter found is set as the Default Filter
- Remove it to ensure the Dependency view for your class show the all the CIs in the map.
- 'Set a predefined filter as default': https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/kingston-servicenow-platform/page/product/business-service-management-map-ng/task/set-predefined-filter-default.html
- Filter the view of a Dependency Views map: https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/kingston-servicenow-platform/page/product/business-service-management-map-ng/task/t_FilterViewNGBSMMap.html