The iframe error occurs when running the "Update Reference Qualifiers" step of the guided setup in Normalization Data Services
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into an affected instance.
- Navigate to Normalization Data Services > Guided Setup
- Run Update Reference Qualifiers.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
If you are not able to upgrade yet, perhaps this workaround can provide temporary relief:
- Run the following from Scripts - Background:
var ga = new AJAXCanonicalizationWorker();
- In order to see the remaining records where the Ref qualifier is not updated, you can use this URL:
These are reference qualifiers we could not update because they have pre-existing values we don't want to overwrite. Thus you can manually update the records wherever needed.
After looking over the skipped reference qualifiers, you can return to the guided setup, mark the broken step as complete, and continue with the setup.
- Proceed with the Guided Setup.
Expect to see output lines similar to the following:
CanonicalRefQualUpdater: can't update skipping
These would be the results you would see from the Guided Setup displaying "Reference qualifiers we skipped" showing sys_dictionary records that are not updated because they are not part of CMDB.
Related Problem: PRB1236316