The iframe error occurs when running the "Update Reference Qualifiers" step of the guided setup in Normalization Data Services
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into an OOB instance.
- Navigate to Normalization Data Services > Guided Setup > Run Update Reference Qualifiers.
- Run the following from Scripts - Background:
var ga = new AJAXCanonicalizationWorker();
- Now in order to see the remaining records where the Ref qualifier is not updated, you can use below URL:
These are reference qualifiers we could not update because they have pre-existing values we don't want to overwrite. Thus you can manually update the records wherever needed.
After looking over the skipped reference qualifiers, you can return to the guided setup, mark the broken step as complete, and continue with setup.
- Afterwards proceed with the Guided Setup.
Expect to see a bunch of output lines similar to the following:
CanonicalRefQualUpdater: can't update skipping
These would be the results you would see from the Guided Setup displaying "Reference qualifiers we skipped" showing sys_dictionary records that are not updated because they are not part of CMDB.
Related Problem: PRB1236316