if a view rule is created with conditions for sys_user table, then records will be shown in that particular view if conditions are matched. However, after opening any records that are in the newly created view and clicking the "next record" arrow button, the next record is shown in the same newly created view even if conditions are not matched.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new view rule with any conditions (for example, Email is empty).
2. Open sys_user table and filter the list as Active=true.
3. Remove Email records from some users.
4. Open the first record that contains an email address.
5. Click the next record arrow to see the next record.
Expected Behavior: If the next record does not contain an mail address, the view should be changed to the default view again.
Actual Behavior: If once the conditions are matched and view is changed, it will never change back to the default view even if conditions are not matched.
Open records separately rather than using the next record arrow button.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided not to address this issue. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1297587