A list drill down on a report widget does not redirect users to the Service Portal UI, but to the standard UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup redirection to the service portal for end users as documented:
- Install the plugin "Performance Analytics and Reporting - Service Portal Widgets"
- Configure the report widget to display a report in a portal page as documented:
- Login with a user that should be redirected to the portal.
- Open the portal page displaying the report (ex. type "Bar").
- Click on a data column in the report so to display a list of records.
Notice it navigates to a normal UI like /incident_list.do?sysparm.... rather than /nav_to.do?uri=/incident_list.do that would use the portal UI as expected.
Please review the Fixed In section to determine if your instance can be upgraded to the latest patch containing the fix.
On previous versions, you can use the workaround explained in the community post https://community.servicenow.com/thread/234885
Related Problem: PRB1238361