Exporting an image or pdf for Time Series report having multiple dataset produces an incorrect report for child dataset.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a time series line report on incident with filter created before any date. eg: created before 8/1/2018.
2. Add multiple dataset to this report by clicking on the drop down next to Save.
- The dataset should have filtered incidents created after date (mentioned in the main dataset) eg: created after 8/1/2018.
- Make the type of this dataset as bar for better visibility; use trend by as Created on in both.
3. Generate the report and click on the dropdown next to Save:
- Export and compare the output with the report. Notice in the exported pdf, all the bars from the child dataset move to the extreme left of the graph:
Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1271506