Recurring prices within a select box variable in a variable set does not display when the order guide is viewed in Service Portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new catalog item and set Availability to "Desktop and Mobile", and "Recurring price frequency" to Monthly.
2. Create a new variable set from catalog item in step 1.
3. Within the variable set from step 2, create a new select box type variable and create 3 choice items.
Choice item 1:
Recurring price: 100
Choice item 2:
Recurring price: 200
Choice item 3:
Recurring price: 300
4. Create a new order guide from Service Catalog > Order Guides.
5. Check the option "Cascade Variables".
6. Under the Rule base related list, click New and in the "Include this item", choose the catalog item created in step 1
7. In the order guide from step 4, click Try It. then click "Choose Options" to move to the Options page.
Notice in the select box, recurring prices are shown.
8. View the same order guide from Service Portal.
Note that recurring prices do not show from the select box variable.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1296441