If you have a Time Series Column widget with a "By month AVG +" Time Series, when the widget has "Range of periods" as years, if there is no score for the last month of the previous period, hovering over bars of the months for the first year will display the wrong month. For example, if you hover over January, it shows June; hovering over February shows April.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Edit an existing "Time Series" widget. Change Visualization to "Column", and Time Series to "By month AVG +"
2. For Range of Periods, choose "Years"
3. For Number of Periods, enter '3'
4. On the Scoresheet, enter scores manually for several days each month from the current month back to January 2016, so that the widget on the dashboard shows scores for 12 months for 2016, 2017, and 2018 (doesn't have to be a complete years worth of scores for 2018).
5. Hover over one of the 2016 columns.
Note that the month displayed does not match the month that you are hovering over (see attached screenshot)
6. Enter a score for December 31st, 2015.
Note that it corrects the issue with the hovering.
Enter a score for the last month of the previous period.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In and Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have or are planned to have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1272505