If the user language is hebrew and in the related list he wants to edit the first item on the right column of the related list then he faces an issue due to scroll and on click event.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to any Jakarta patch 8 instance.
2. change the language to Hebrew. (Install the hebrew language )
3. Go to incident_list.do and open any exisitng incident.
4. Scroll down to the related list.
5. Add some columns in the related list and see that scroll appears in it.
6. Edit the first column from the right and you will notice that the scroll shifts towards left editing the wrong field.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1260574