Ordering of Projects within Program Workbench. OOB, it does not appear that the projects within a Timeline in the Program Workbench are sortable. The below steps illustrate that the particular columns/fields need to have a 'Sortable' field checked to true in order for them to be sortable within Program Workbench.
- Navigation to: Project Administration > Settings > Planning Console
- Select 'Program' entity
- In 'Planning Console Display Columns' tab, add the 'Sortable' column (to the list) (You may also select any field and add the 'Sortable' field to the actual form
- For any field/column you wish to be sortable, make Sortable= true
- Once toggled, reload your Program Workbench
- Making sure you have added the field/column to the Timeline, click on the column header and you will toggle sort