Project Actual Cost (pm_project.work_cost) is set to user session currency that may be different from com.glide.financial_management.currency_code making Actual cost the only currency field on project financial information that is set in user session currency.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate plugin I18N: Internationalization (com.glide.i18n)
2. Activate plugin Project Portfolio Suite with Financials (com.snc.financial_planning_pmo)
4. Create sys_choice record with value 'es', label 'Spanish' for element preferred_language on table [sys_user]
5. Create sys_choice record with value 'ES', label 'Spain' for element country on table [sys_user] (if it does not exist already)
6. Update admin user record set language to Spanish and country to Spain, to make session currency EUR
Steps to reproduce.
1. Create a new project . Set project name and Save.
2. From Related lists >Expense Line create a new expense line.
3. Set amount 100 $ and State in Processed and Save.
4. Reopen if needed the project created at step 1.
Note that Actual cost is saved as converted to Euro .
Actual cost is set in currency defined by com.glide.financial_management.currency_code and not in user session currency
Actual cost is set in user session currency that may be different from com.glide.financial_management.currency_code
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1284720