Planned end date is not getting calculated properly when a project is created using a template and if the project start date is after the template's start date.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new project by following the instructions in the documentation pages.
- Save the newly created project as a template, this will have a start date of 01-01-2020.
- Create one project using the same template by clicking on the related link Create Project. Specify the current date.
- The new project will be created with all project tasks and will open in the planning console as expected.
- Create a new project using this template by clicking on the related link Create Project. Specify the start date as 01-03-2020 after the start date of the template.
- A new project will be created with all project tasks, but will not open in the planning console, because the Planned End date is before the Planned Start Date.
No workaround is available. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the available patch where your instance can be upgraded.
Related Problem: PRB1258137