Search feature is broken for reference fields accessing cmdb_ci table on record forms
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to any incident form
- Click on Search icon next to the Configuration Item reference field or any labelled field that references the cmdb_ci table.
- Type "Adobe" in the search field.
- Notice the "No records found" msg is shown on the screen.
- Delete the text in the search field and scroll down to find the item you were looking for [Ex: Adobe acrobat 5.0]
- You'll see the item on the list --> item exists on the list but are not shown using search functionality
- Go back to the form, notice the syntax errors on the page --> refer to the attached images
As a workaround, an Admin can create a Table Title on the cmdb_ci field and configure the Search Fields.
- System Mobile UI -> Table Titles -> New
- Set the following 2 fields: Table:Configuration Item(cmdb) Search Fields: Name
Related Problem: PRB1114236