Configure ACLs to grant or restrict access to the users for the Pop-up view in schedule page (show_schedule.do)?
- Navigate to : https://<instance_name>.service-now.com/show_schedule.do
- Double click on any day to add a schedule
- Notice the pop-up view for "Add Schedule Item"
We can restrict or grant access to this pop-up view to the users using ACLs.
Image 1: The below screenshot shows how the scheduler window looks like when you navigate to /show_schedule.do
Note: The URL used to navigate to a particular schedule page (cmn_schedule_page) on the scheduler window looks like
Image 2: The pop-up view when you double click on the schedule window to add a schedule item:
- The table that configures the pop-up on the scheduler is "cmn_schedule_span"
- To grant read access to a particular set of user, create a read ACL for that role on "cmn_schedule_span"
- Similarly, configure the write and delete ACLs on cmn_schedule_span" to manage the access on the pop-up view.
Note: cmn_schedule_span is the table that configures the Schedule Entry Layout.