Build info: Jakarta patch 9a and Kingston patch 7
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate Service Portfolio Management plugin on demonightlykingston
2. Navigate to Outages under Service Portfolio.
3. Click New.
4. Right click Type -> Configure choices.
5. Add "Investigating" in Enter new item -> Save.
6. Create a new record for Outage:
Configuration Item: Bond Trading
7. Click "Beginning Outage Now".
8. Navigate to Service Portal (/sp).
9. Click "System Status" on the header menu
Observe "Investigating - Bond Trading (started 2018-07-16 14:39:28)" under Current status but it's not showing in Status history - see the screenshot
The behavior can be reproduciable on both JP9a and KP7
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1295015