Service Portal: Pop-up warning messages about unsaved changes do not appear after a field of the page is modified
Steps to Reproduce
1. On Service Portal, navigate to Create Incident (https://<instance-name>.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=3f1dd0320a0a0b99000a53f7604a2ef9&sysparm_category=e15706fc0a0a0aa7007fc21e1ab70c2f).
2. Type text in the Description field (under "Please describe your issue below").
3. Navigate away from the page by clicking Knowledge or Service Catalog on the header menu.
Notice that the usual pop-up warning message ("Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved") does not appear.
4. Navigate to incident list on Platform and open any incident.
5. Type text in the Description field.
The pop-up message appears.
Related Problem: PRB1294552