Guided tour fails on tabbed forms with the error 'Not found in current view'.
On tabbed forms, we need to use a step in between prompting the end-user to click on the section (TAB).
Create a new guided step before the step on the element in the tabbed section, pointing end user to click on the section. For this create a Guided Tour Step target reference and use it in the Guided tour step.
To create target reference:
- Navigate to the Guided Tour Element form: https://<instance-name>.service-now.com/sys_embedded_tour_element.do?sys_id=-1
- Create a new record:
- Type = Form
- Table = Table name
- Form Element = Form Section tab only
- Form Section = SYS ID of the section
- Get the sys id of the section: Go to sys_ui_section > Filter by table > Open the required section
- Copy the sys_id from the context menu.
- To add the target reference to the guided tour step, go to Guided Tour
- Click on the Guided Tour
- In the guided tour steps related list:
- On tour step section > Target reference,