- When running Orchestration You will see it fail and throw that error in the workflow map or in the activity context
- Error like:
- "No constant with Ecc agent state (some string, i.e. False, Active, etc.) found"
- One of the MID server has a state other than "Upgrading", "Up", or "Down"
- Go to the list view of the MID servers
- Find the one where state matches what you see in error message
- Double-click on the word itself
- Change it to "Down"
Additional Information - Example
- This MID will throw the error "No constant with Ecc agent state False found"
- Double-click on the word and change it to "Down", click the green-check button.