Show or hide the 'Follow' button on forms that allow users to add themselves as a member of a record conversation.
SHOW THE FOLLOW BUTTON:
To show the 'follow' button on the form header, the UI action controlling this button needs to be active.
1. Go to System Definition -> UI Action and search for 'Follow on Live Feed' in the name column.
2. Make sure the UI Actions for that particular table are Active
3. Now go to System Properties -> All Properties.
4. Search for the following system property:
5. Make sure the value is set to "collaboration".
HIDE THE FOLLOW BUTTON:
To hide, the button follow the steps above while you deactivate the UI Actions and set the value of the above system property to "none".
More information about this feature: