- MID Server agent log will show "SEVERE *** ERROR *** Failed to rename ECC enqueued item from ecc_queue.<number>.tmp to ecc_queue.<number>.xml"
- Delay in processing ecc queue records
- Finding multiple ecc queue input records for one output record
- MID Server Issues records created for:
- A MID Server with a duplicate name or sys_id was prevented from connecting. Install path: C:\....\agent. This issue must be manually resolved.
- The home directory changed from C:\....\agent to C:\....\agent. This issue must be manually resolved.
This issue occurs in 3 known situations:
- When multiple MID Server services point to same mid server directory. More details on resolving this can be found in:
KB0743043 How to debug and resolve the "A MID Server with a duplicate name or sys_id was prevented from connecting." Issue
- When a MID Server is restarted while there are still xml input records left unsent in the ECCSender folder. This is due to:
KB0743121/PRB1330405 MID Server will re-run completed jobs after a restart, if the job results are still queued in the ECCSender folder
- The agent log will show this error is from a thread that is "Running system command: restartService" or also logs "Ignoring outdated restart request as MID Server was recently restarted.". These can be ignored.