Pivot Scorecard widget displays scores under the wrong objects, with a breakdown with a large number of elements (for example 3000 on Configuration Items).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a breakdown source and breakdown for table "Configuration Items" cmdb_ci.
- Add the breakdown to the indicator.
- Collect data for the indicator and breakdown.
- Create "Breakdown" widget with "Pivot Scorecard" visualization for breakdown on Configuration Items.
- Add the Indicator in the related list.
- Add the widget to the dashboard.
Actual Result: The scores are displayed under the incorrect objects in the Pivot Scorecard. The Indicator's scores don't follow breakdown's elements. When the user clicks an element in the list, it redirects to the incorrect element in the detailed scorecard.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB712759