List v3: List Editing the Date field gives an invalid date when the property glide.sys.date_format is changed from yyyy-MM-dd to MM-dd-yyyy
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure the List v3 is active in the instance
- Navigate to System Definition > Dictionary
- Click New
- Fill the details as Table: Task, Type: Date and the give any Column Name (for example: Test Date)
- Navigate to sys_properties.list
- Search for glide.sys.date_format and open the record
- Change the value from yyyy-MM-dd to MM-dd-yyyy and save the record
- Navigate to the task.list
- Personalize the list to have Test Date on the list
- Edit this on the list to give a date.
Notice it shows an invalid date.
The List v3 plugin will not be patched in any current version. As a workaround use List v2 instead.
Related Problem: PRB1290251