Multiple attachments are created when you drag and drop files to any forms after clicking click through popup(Eye icon for reference records). The number of attachments created is proportional to the number of times you have clicked the pop-up icon.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure List V2 is ACTIVE and the system property glide.ui.clickthrough.popup is set to true.
- Go to any form where you can attach documents (for example, the incident form).
- Click on the eye icon - Clickthrough Popup - to open the reference item in a new window and close the window.
- Drag and drop any file from the local machine to the form to attach the file.
Note that multiple copies of the attachment are created. The number of attachments is directly proportional to the number of times you clicked the Clickthrough Popup icon.
- Set the glide.ui.clickthrough.popup system property to false.
- Use the Paper Clip attachment icon to attach files to records.
Related Problem: PRB1257505