Unable to import/download GRC UCF content. The Download status is stuck in the middle for a long time.
Kingston, London, Madrid
Records stored in (sn_comp_ucf_import_status)(sn_comp_ucf_download_status) tables.
Please follow the following steps to resolve the issue.
1. Proceed by deleting the records on the (sn_comp_ucf_import_status)/(sn_comp_ucf_download_status) tables.
2. Make sure to have one UCF configuration record and delete the extra one if there is.
3. Clear out the token if customer is using OAuth method.
4. Clear server cache by typing 'cache.do' in the search box in the navigation menu in the left side
5. Navigate back to UCF integration page, and initiate download again.
GRC UCF import should function as intended upon deleting all of the files in tables above.