Using Project Workbench to create Agile Phase (project task) and use Sprints, will cause incorrect Project Task end dates. It only affects Workbench when creating Agile Phase (project task)
Steps to Reproduce
- In OOB instance with Demo data, open a Project record and click "Project Workbench" to open Workbench
- On the Track tab, Click on the "+" button to create a new phase.
- Phase Type should Agile
- Short Description can be anything
- Select an Assignment Group which has Sprints
- Select Start Sprint and End Sprint
- Notice the Planned start date, Planned end date, and the Planned duration is calculated based on Sprints
This calculation looks correct for now in pop-up
- Click Submit.
- Open the Project record in normal form again. Open the Project task which was just created. Check the Planned start date, Planned end date and the Planned duration.
They are incorrect.
Open the project task in normal form:
- Remove the values in Start Sprint, End Sprint, Planned start date, Planned end date.
- Then Save the record.
- Select Start Sprint, End Sprint again, save the record.
Calculation is corrected.
Related Problem: PRB1292595