How to remove a language from the language picker?
- Go to the sys_choice table.
- Locate and de-activate the record which handles the language you want to remove. For example if you wanted to get rid of "Tradional Chinese" from the list you can use the following information to locate that record.
- Table = sys_user
- Element = preferred_language
- Value = zh
- Filter example: https://instancename.service-now.com/sys_choice_list.do?sysparm_query=value%3Dzh%5Eelement%3Dpreferred_language%5Ename%3Dsys_user)
- Set the "Inactive" field to true and save the records.
- Log out and back in order to see that the languages no longer appear in the language picker.