Single Score not rendering in homepage if the query condition contains UTF-8 characters, like japanese
Steps to Reproduce
Create a new label with a value in Japanese characters and language set to "EN":
- Create new field
- Type: String
- Choice List Specification: Dropdown with Choices
- Use the following examples in Japanese:
- Label : 日本語
- Value: 日本語
- Label : 英語
- Value: 英語
- Create a report with these fields as a filter.
- Add the contents to a home page or dashboard and you get the following error:
- "ERROR: An error occurred while generating chart."
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1259449