Admins are unable to see the records in a table:
- They are getting "Number of rows removed from this list by Security constraints: 20" Error when trying to access table or a record
- After debugging ACL you noticed Admin Override is checked, that means admin should pass that ACL
- System Property 'glide.security.admin.override.accessterm' is false.
- This property when set to false means that, if there are a number of ACLs on the same table/field and admin override is false on one of them, then admin override for all ACLs are considered as false.
- Search for the system property 'glide.security.admin.override.accessterm' in sys_properties table:
- Change the value from 'false' to 'true'
- If the property is not available on the instance you can add it with the following details:
- Name: glide.security.admin.override.accessterm
- Type: true/false
- Value: true
- Description: When it is set to true, it evaluates the admin overridable condition at the access term level.
Here you can read more about this system property: Admin Override Property