When an update set is recorded and retrieved on another instance, the correct ordering of the updates is not maintained.
Steps to Reproduce
On Instance 1:
- Create an update set and mark it as current
- Perform multiple updates to be recorded in the newly created update set.
- Ensure that all updates are recorded and mark the update set as complete.
On Instance 2:
- Set up the source as Instance 1.
- Retrieve the update set created on Instance 1.
- Check the order of updates.
Note that the Update sequence on the source instance does not match on the target instance.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In and Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have or are planned to have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1089692