Catalog Client scripts on order guides do not work in service portal since Jakarta Patch 9. There is no issue in back-office Native UI, when clicking on 'Try It' on the order guide.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login a Jakarta Patch9 instance.
2. Open the order guide:
3. Observe there is a catalog client script that is written for this order guide:
4. Observe catalog client scripts are not executed.
5. Observe the issue does not occur in native UI:
6. The issue occurs on order guides in service portal: /sp?id=sc_cat_item_guide&sys_id=25110912372211003e7d40ed9dbe5dd6
7. Observe the issue is not seen for any client script on catalog items, record producers, and normal forms in service portal:
- record producer on service portal: /sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=eb0d5b18dbd21300e99236cb7c96194b
- incident form in service portal: /sp?id=form&table=incident&sys_id=8d641046c0a80164000bc7c0d3ed46a0
There is no workaround applicable. Please review the Fixed In version list to plan an upgrade to a patch containing the fix.
Related Problem: PRB1287069