In IE, when attaching a file containing a hyphen '-' in the filename, no more files can be attached to the same incident and no attachment can be removed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login an instance using IE11.
2. Create a text file to use as attachment.
3. Save the file adding an hyphen '-' into its filename (for example: tmp-test.txt).
4. Open any existing incident form.
5. Attach the file just created.
6. Close the Attachments pop-up window.
7. Try to delete the attached file or add another attachment to the incident.
Notice the buttons to attach or remove a file are not visible on the pop-up attachment wizard.
"XML5645: The specified entity has not been declared. Line: 56, Column 34"
Related Problem: PRB1171227