This article provide steps on How to configure workflow to send notifications for incident SLAs which has breached more than 100%
By default, SLA notifications are sent on three occasions:
- SLA is at 50% of the duration specified in the SLA Definition
- SLA is at 75% of the duration specified in the SLA Definition
- SLA is breached.
However, using SLA workflow we can add SLA Percentage Timer to send Notification more than 100%. In following example, SLA Percentage Timer is added for SLA at 125%, 150%, 175% and 200%
Step 1: Adding SLA Percentage Timer
Navigate to Workflow Editor > Open Default SLA workflow or custom SLA attached to the Incident table.
- Checkout Workflow
- Navigate to Core Tab >Timers> Select SLA Percentage Timer
- Under Activity Properties: SLA Percentage Timer, provide name and percentage.
Ex: Name : "Wait 25 percent of SLA duration, Percentage: 25
Click on Update
Note: This will add 25% to the existing 50%, 25%, 25% making total 125%
Repeat above steps from 1 through 3 until the total SLA is 200%
Step 2: Adding Notification
- Navigate to Core Tab > Notifications > Select Notification
- Under Activity Properties: Notification, provide name and Addressee(s) details.
- This Notification activity sends an email to specified users or groups.
- Click on Update
Repeat above steps from 1 through 4 in the workflow.
Step 3: Join activities
Join all activities and publish workflow.
Result: A notification mail gets triggered once SLA breach at 125%, 150%, 175% and 200%