Users are unable to see their catalog request records after submission.
1. Getting 'Requested record not found' when trying to open the record user just created
2. Its throwing console error with the above message:
Issue may happen as user doesn't have access to read the table that user created record on using catalog item.
1. Impersonate the user that has the issue.
2. Go to the table list in which record is created for an example open incident.list table
3. Verify if user has access to see the table or getting security constraint. This will make sure table level ACL is failing for user
4. Re-evaluate the table level ACL on the table
Check this knowledge article to understand more about ACLs: