- Records are being falsely skipped during upgrades.
- These records are shown as customizations even though they are not different from the base system.
- This is a residual after-effect of an old pre-Fuji bug
- The bug is fixed, but these records will keep getting skipped until reverted to base system.
- After doing so, they will not be skipped again going forward.
- Using an update set, go through and choose "Revert to Base System" on the skipped records that have not been customized.
- They will be put back to their out-of-box state and will not be skipped again in the future.
- Capturing these reversions in an update set will allow users to easily apply them to another instance without duplicating work.