Service Portal does not honor the 12-hour format for date/time variable (glide.sys.time_format)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to System Properties > Basic Configuration
2. Change the glide.sys.time_format property to "hh:mm:ss a (12 hour AM/PM)"
3. Edit the "Create an Incident" Record Producer and add a Date/time variable
4. Navigate to the Service Portal > Service Catalog > Can we help you ? > Create an Incident
5. Change the value of the Date/time variable
The time value should be in a 12-hour format
The value displays in a 24-hour format ignoring the system setting
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB748303