If there are multiple filters from the same table added to a homepage or a dashboard, the count of records in all the filter reports shows the same as the report added to top of the page. This leads to incorrect record counts shown in all but the filter at the top.
Additionally, if attempting to sort any column on any filter but the first one, the sorting is applied to the one at the top and the focus also jumps up on the first report.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to a homepage and click on Add Content.
- Add a Filter from any table, Incident, for example.
- Add another filter with different conditions from the same table on the homepage.
4. Notice that the record count on both the filters shows up to be the same as the report on top of the page.
5. Try to sort any column on the filter at the bottom and see that the screen control jumps up to the first filter and that is sorted.
Similar behavior can be noticed when using dashboards.
-Please note that Filters are used here and not Gauges. The Problem related to Gauges is PRB1244157.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
You can subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1261825