- A column (from a custom table) deletion transaction was cancelled before the transaction completed.
- The column is now inaccessible but still appears in some places.
- Deleting a column triggers cascade deletions of important metadata records.
- Since this process was interrupted, these metadata records did not get fully removed.
- In order to fully remove the column, the deletion process must be initiated again.
- Since this process originates from the sys_dictionary record, that record needs to be re-imported via XML or re-created, and then deleted again.
- Verify that the column no longer appears in Tables & Columns and all metadata is cleaned up.