- Unable to find records that were created during an ATF test.
- Data created during the test seems to be unavailable.
ATF rolls back all changes it makes, because it is designed for testing functionality and not for generating data.
Any data created throughout that specific test will be erased upon test completion.
- The user can disable the ATF rollback feature for any specific table.
- Each table has a boolean field called "excludeFromRollback".
- This field typically defaults to false.
- If set to true, the corresponding table will maintain the data created during the test, even after completion.