For reporting purposes, you might want to have the Service Portal Log Entries table (sp_log) store data for more than the 90-day default.
Note – Increasing the number of days stored in the log to more than the 90-day default could cause significant performance issues.
Release or Environment
All versions using Service Portal
- Days are stored in seconds so determine the number of seconds in the number of days you want to use.
- The OOB value of 90 days is 7,776,000 secs.
- Navigate to System Maintenance > Table Cleanup.
- Search for a rule with the tablename sp_log and open the record.
- Change Age in seconds to 31536000 (365 days in seconds).
- Save/submit the record.