When hovering over an application menu module, the title text displays instead of any assigned hint text.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Application Menus, select Incident, and set Hint text against the Application Menu and the Create New application menu module. Save changes.
- Refresh and navigate to the Incident application menu.
- Hover over the Application Menu.
Note that nothing is displayed.
- Hover over the Create New application menu module.
Note that it displays "Create New" rather than the provided Hint text.
- Switch to UI15 through system settings and then repeat the hovering.
The hint text is displayed for both the application menu and module.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1118622