The User Presence Properties are set to true but still the feature is not working.
- Your avatar on the header doesn't show a green dot on the home page:
- When two users are watching the same record, user presence is not visible on the header of the form:
Jakarta - UI16
- The correct user presence property is not enabled
- After the presence property is enabled, browser cache is not cleared
- Make sure the value of the system property 'glide.ui.presence.disabled' is false:
- Clear browser cache to see the change. User presence works only if the browser cache is cleared after the property is enabled.
- If you want to read more about why you need to flush browser cache to see the change read more about it in this article: User presence works only if the browser cache is cleared
- Here you can read more about this system property: Disable user presence
- Read more about presence: User presence