Changes to a scoped application can create bogus records in sys_embedded_help_content table
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new scoped app (say Coffee App 1).
2. Import the attached sysauto_script, Note - same auto script has been used in PRB1271017
3. Make sure the current application scope is global. Wait for a minute.
4. Change the current application scope to Coffee App 1. Wait for a minute
5. Navigate to sys_embedded_help_content table, add Application to the list view.
6. Notice, some records have Application as global, some other have application as Coffee App 1.
7. Navigate to studio, select Coffee App 1. Embedded help records are reflected over there as well. See screenshot
Expected: Reecords created by scheduled jobs should not have their scope as the current scope from the App Picker.
Related Problem: PRB1271021