Because of the date formats, different results are shown in a drill-down of multilevel pivot and heatmap type report on the resource_allocation table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Plugins in left navigation and activate 'Project Portfolio Suite with Financials' along with demo data
- Go to Reports >Create New
- Switch to the old UI
- Select table 'resource_allocation' and type: multilevel pivot
- Columns: Start date
- Rows: Resource.Name, Resource plan.Task, Resource plan.Task.Short description
- Add the following filter conditions (using AND).
- Resource plan.State-is one of-Requested, Allocated
- Start date-at or before-Today
- Click a number from the results. You will be able to see the resource plan records.
- Open 'glide.sys.date_format' property and change the format to MM-dd-yyyy.
- Run the report and click on a value from the resulting multilevel pivot. Observe no records are displayed. On changing date format, records are missing in the drill-down of the multilevel pivot report on the resource_allocation table.
This problem was fixed since Jakarta Patch 9. On earlier releases, as a work around, use System Date format (yyyy-MM-dd) instead of current user's format (MM-dd-yyyy). This allows to drill down the report without issues.
Related Problem: PRB1244424