If a large number of application menus are expanded, the application navigator breaks when changing domains from the domain picker.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Make sure Domain Separation is enabled on the instance.
2. Log into the instance as admin/maint.
3. Expand at least 10 application menus on the left navigation bar so that all of its modules are showing.
4. Scroll down to the midway of the application navigator.
5. Change the domain on the domain picker.
The application navigator shows large gap, as you keep scrolling.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1270820