How to configure the fields that appear in a record preview on mobile
On mobile, when you tap a record from a list, first a preview of the record is displayed, along with some fields.
This article describes how to configure which fields appear in the record preview.
The fields that appear in a record preview on mobile are configured by the table’s mobile list view, which is unique from the table's mobile view (which applies only to the form, not the list).
To configure the fields that appear in the record preview on mobile:
1. From desktop mode, in the filter navigator, go to the list of the table in question. For example, if you're configuring the fields for incident records, go to incident.list
2. [List v2] Click any context menu to the left of any of the column headers > Configure > List layout
[List v3] Click the list's context menu in the header bar > Configure > List layout
3. Under List view, click the View name drop-down list and select New
4. Name the new list view exactly as: mobile
5. Order the elements (fields) in the Selected slushbucket as you’d like them to appear in the record preview on mobile.
6. Click Save.
After these steps, the fields that appear in the record preview should match the fields you configured for the mobile list view.